Your overhead equipment
is too valuable to your operation to take chances. LCAS will protect
cranes and hoists from contact with other equipment or end walls,
both indoors and out.
Class 1 Laser technology, the LCAS's simple push-button set up
permits you to program your system to activate the Alarm output
and Stop functions at exactly the distance you require. With a
range of 50 meters (164 feet), the LCAS can discriminate distance
changes to a resolution of 3 mm (0.12 inches).
LCAS protects stationary
equipment, too. Its warning Alarm output will be activated if
the unit detects a target moving within its set warning distance.
That gives your operators time to take corrective action before
a costly collision occurs.
- Retroreflective Class 1 Laser
- Range: 0.3 m to 50 m (1 foot to
- Field selectable Alarm output
and Stop settings
- Internal by-pass switch to over-ride
- LED status lights
- Solid state control outputs with
optical isolation to 4000 volts
- Standard NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure
- Continuous circuit fault monitoring
- Optional internal heater for low
- No radio license required
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
- Input/Output control power: 90
- 140 VAC @ 3 amps max.
- Power consumption: 3 Watts
- Dimensions (HWL): 286 x 235
x 178 mm (11.25 x 9.25 x 7 inches)